COVID-19 Safe Space and Reopening Services
Are you ready to reopen and return to in-person activities?
Are you doing the right things to reopen safely?
Do you feel safe returning?
What makes a space safe for reopening and in-person activities?
Learn more about COVID-19 Safe Spaces
Reopen safer and with confidence
Strategy of Things helps businesses, communities, and cities safely reopen and return to in-person activities.
We apply building science, advanced innovations, and strategy to help you create COVID-19 Safe Spaces to safely return to.
Reopening and Return to Office Readiness Assessment
You Need: A good understanding of
- How "safe" (from a COVID-19) is your space for reopening and bringing people back for in-person activities?
- Where are the areas of greatest need and improvement?
We Have: A comprehensive methodology that looks across six areas that make a space safe. This includes:
- Type of space, how it is being used, and who uses it
- Countermeasures, including physical, technical, and building infrastructure
- Occupant and visitor readiness to put in practice safety measures and processes
- Occupant and visitor perception and trust in the "safeness" of the space
- Operations and governance of the safe space
- Compliance with building and regulations, as well as government guidelines and best practices
We Offer: An objective, data informed, and science led assessment service that comes in two forms:
- A comprehensive assessment
- A full service assessment, with onsite support and facilities inspections, for those organizations with complex space with unique needs
You Need: To reopen safely by creating a COVID-19 safe space for your employees, visitors, guests and others. You want:
- To define the right requirements based on the gaps identified in the assessment and your unique space needs
- An actionable plan and roadmap for building a safe space
- A review of your in-flight activities and measures
- Experts that can help you get the job done
- Strategy of Things Safe Space expertise, framework and methodology
- Deep interdisciplinary expertise in strategy and planning, analytics, science, technology, operations
- Innovation ecosystem of partners and domain experts
We Offer: A blueprint for success
- Safe Space Strategy and Planning
- Space design and planning
- Project management and implementation
- Procurement planning
A healthy, resilient, and safe space for people to come together to work, learn, relax and enjoy is the one step in getting to a new normal. We recognize that safe space needs are unique to your organization, market and customer base.
Please contact us today for a free consultation of your needs and how we can help.